Kom jij het team van NDF Special Light Products?
Looking for a dynamic, challenging position in lighting electronics?
What’s stopping you from joining NDF Special Light Products BV!
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague for the position of:
Fulltime Electronic engineer (M/F)
NDF Special Light Products B.V., located in Roosendaal, is active in the fields of Display Solutions and Lighting Solutions.
Display solutions; Powering decisions for life
Where display solutions are concerned, you can find our technology in LCD backlights of cockpits, air-traffic control screens, mammography displays, maritime screens, but also in full display simulators.
Lighting solutions; Re-inventing ambience
Where lighting solutions are concerned, we offer many options to help our customers with their decorative and/or professional luminaire design. Especially when it comes to non-standard solutions – whether it is about the light source, the driver, a re-chargeable battery system – we have a team of highly skilled colleagues to come up with the perfect solution.
NDF distinguishes itself from other lighting electronics companies, because;
We make light,
In a creative and passionate way, with an eye for design and using unique technologies, providing outstanding quality, with motivated people, because we know about making light!
Your activities include:
- Designing and developing lighting solutions in the field of electronics and electrical engineering (for example: controllers, Switch Mode Power Supplies, drivers, light engines), in close cooperation with all stakeholders
- Being familiar with embedded software is an advantage
- Responsible for specifying and composing technical components and product documentation and product specifications
- Performing measurements, interpreting and reporting the measurement results in the field of electronics and photonics
- Being the internal and external contact person and pro-actively addressing technical and quality improvements
- Supporting the manufacturing and introduction process of the designed products o Being familiar with heat management is an advantage
- Responsible for knowledge gathering in relation to electronics and optics, including intellectual property rights
- Aware of and co-responsible for the correct application of regulations and standards imposed by governmental and other regulatory bodies regarding the developed products
- A passionate conversation with you about your profession is a great experience
- Smarter, better, faster; these words are part of your daily routine
- You think solutions, you work on solutions and you enjoy doing that
- You want to expand your expertise on complex electronic solutions, but a simple question in between is not a problem either
- You have a broad knowledge of electronics (HBO/Academic level)
- Knowledge of software-tools, like LabVIEW, LTspice, Altium, Ultiboard, C/C++
- Experience with lighting protocols is an advantage
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
- Being eager to keep developing yourself to satisfy your curiosity
- Critical, but fair
- A diverse, challenging position in a growing, inspirational organization
- A high degree of independence
- Working in a small, enthusiastic team in an open and transparent company
- Market-based salary and benefits in a pleasant working environment
- We actively promote that you keep developing yourself via training or schooling
- Career development opportunities are available and will be discussed periodically
Interested in becoming a part of our team?
We are looking forward to receiving your resume!
Attn.: Onno Cleeren, Manager Finance & HRM, email@example.com